Our caregivers provide support for those who have just undergone surgery or . We can provide care to the patient during hospital stay or while they are recovering at home.
How we can help:
- Accompany clients home and assist in settling in after discharge from hospital; escort clients to any follow up clinic appointments
- Assist with personal care and activities of daily living while recovering from surgery
- Provide wound assessment and wound care: changing dressings and monitoring for post-operative complications
- Provide urinary catheter care and ostomy management
- Administer medications as per physician’s orders
- Assist client with prescribed exercise program